Online Teaching Resources and Training
Recording a Lesson
Getting Started with the New (2020) Version of Screencastify
How to use originality reports in Google Classroom and Assignments - checking for originality of student work.
YouTube-Teachers are Approvers of YouTube Videos for the District
iStation at Home
Here are the steps for students with existing accounts to login from home (or any place other than school):
1. Navigate to math.imaginelearning.com
2. Login with Imagine Math credentials
Students can obtain their login credentials on their Start Cards from their Teacher/Administrator.
Video Conference Google Meet
Google Meet - Video Conference with Students(Students Camera's are off-you may not be able to see them)
Use Zoom or Hangouts Meet to Have Class, Live & Recorded (Students don't have access to Zoom)
Core Subject Resources
- Top Tools by Grade and Subject for Learning During School Closures: These hand-picked tools -- most of which are free (or cheap) -- offer standout learning experiences for every scenario.
- ELA Tools Aligned to Common Core Standards: Find tools for a range of learning needs, from phonics, grammar, and vocabulary to advanced skills textual analysis and supporting arguments with evidence.
- Math Tools Aligned to Common Core Standards: From counting and basic operations to algebra and trigonometry, these math apps, games, and websites cover essential math skills in unique and engaging ways.
- Great Social Studies Apps and Websites: From world geography to U.S. government, this collection of resources covers key social studies topics for all grades.
- Terrific Websites for Science: From biology to chemistry to physics, these science-oriented websites will help your students learn more about the world around them.
Some programs that can help keep your at-home kids learning in a structured environment:
- California State Parks PORTS Program: The Home Learning Program offers virtual field trips four times a week!
- Khan Academy: Live online classes on a variety of subjects for ages 4-18
- National WWII Museum: Online teaching resources and distance learning archive
- Outschool: Live online classes on a variety of subjects for ages 3-18
- Home Learning Resources from TEA
Digital Literacy/Online Safety
District Calendar and Facilities Reservation